Make up to $16/hr. (based on availability) + paid benefits!
Become part of and add value to a team that strives for perfection, but accepts excellence. Live by the "Golden Rule." Treat everyone with honor, dignity and respect. Serve from the heart because investing in people is worth it. Go above and beyond, not because you have to, but because you are empowered to do so. Perform restaurant duties that support a healthy and growing business.
- Read and follow ALL unit policies
- Adhere Chick-fil-A requirements
- Obey ALL safety and security guidelines and identify/inform/correct/report violations immediately
- Maintain a food safe environment and culture
- Identify requirement issues and correct
- Engage and develop others to achieve excellence
- Be a team player
- Be part of the solution, not the problem
- Maintain Chick-fil-A's culture: clean language, family-friendly, accepts everyone, warm & welcoming, serves from the heart with genuine care
- Looks for ways to go above and beyond to win the heart of guests (customers)
- Shows ownership of tasks and pride in work performed
- Seeks self-improvement and personal growth
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Assists business in controlling costs and looks for opportunity to improve
- Available to work a minimum of 12 hours per week
- Shows up on time for scheduled shift with great attitude
- Self motivates and works hard throughout shift
- Outgoing and fun
- Great attitude
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detail oriented
- Able to lift 40 pounds on a consistent basis
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.